The holistic approach to supply chain management
Strategic insights on supply chain, strategy and finance
Sharing insights and knowledge on supply chain topics is essential for all management level within a company on the condition that the content reflects the challenges and hurdles they are tackling. In order to provide a platform for strategic discussions and business excellence, the Solventure Academy organizes Charger Sessions. These conferences are designed to create, discuss and challenge the holistic view of supply chain and how the alignment of the different planning processes can be established.
So, are in charge of connecting the dots of a business strategy with a supply chain strategy while linking this to the right business performance metrics? Then we’re eager to network with you on our next Charger Session.
Charger Session: Keynote on Supply Chain Strategy
and Financial Metrics
Antwerp, June 7
As part of the 3-day program or Accelerator Day, we look forward to welcoming Prof. dr. Bram Desmet on June 7 with an evening session or keynote organized by Solventure Academy. It focuses on how supply chain, finance and strategy are related. This can be the starting point to sharpen your vision of how different supply chains should support your financial and strategic objectives. In his role as a visionary and conceptual thinker, Prof. dr. Bam Desmet is ideally positioned to bridge the gap between these different domains to a more holistic approach to supply chain management.
What to expect?
- create new insights: sharpen your vision during peer-to-peer and cross-industry discussions
- level up: look beyond your own role & responsibilities and gather working points to enable further alignment in your business processes
- join our network: connect to fellow supply chain professionals by sharing best practices and joining interactive discussions
Using the Supply Chain Triangle as a key concept prof dr. Bram Desmet will answer the following questions on June 7
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- How to link Supply Chain & Strategy?
- How to link Supply Chain & Finance?
- How to link Supply chain, Strategy & Finance?
- 17:30 – 18:30: Welcome & networking opportunity, finger foods and drinks will be available
- 18:30 – 18:45: Introduction by Frank Vorrath (Gartner)
- 18:45 – 20:00: Keynote speech “Supply Chain Strategy and Financial Metrics”.
To register, scroll down to the ‘count me in’ button op this page.
Obviously, the Charger Session targets professionals that operate on management levels were translating the business strategy into supply chain KPI’s is one of your responsibilities. However, we strongly recommend the participation of anyone that has a vote in this process and wants to discover or learn more about the Supply Chain Triangle. So, are you’re in charge of connecting the dots of a business strategy with a supply chain strategy while linking this to the right business performance metrics? Are you convinced that spending time on expanding your knowledge is never wasted? Then Bram hopes to engage with you during this session and provide new insights in your journey towards business excellence.
Welcome, all of you!
Date: June 7
Location: Hilton Antwerp Old Town, Groenplaats 32, 2000 Antwerpen
How to get there? Check directions here.
About the speaker: